This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in height, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in black epoxy which makes this magnet suitable for use in wet environments or outdoors.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 47 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is for holding purposes and found many applications in industry and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers