This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and has a 1/8" countersunk hole through the thickness. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in epoxy for increased environmental resistance. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, and is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 71 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Black epoxy coating
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.