Neodymium Bar Magnet N45 1 x 1/2 x 3/16" Countersunk, Rare Earth Magnet
The powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on 1" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best cost available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and finds many applications in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children, seek medical assistance immediately if the magnet is swallowed
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
good product, I bought a few for a trial and came back for more.