N45 Block Magnet 1x1/2x3/16" Neodymium Magnet w/ 2#6 Countersunk Holes
The powerful block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is versatile and can be used in many home projects and industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 14 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on 1" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes and finds many applications in industries and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
good product, I bought a few for a trial and came back for more.