Our N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet, sized 3/8x1/16 inches, features a reliable 3M adhesive backing. This high-grade N45 neodymium magnet, compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards, offers a substantial 2.2 LB pull force, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Material: Premium Grade N45 Sintered Neodymium (NdFeB).
- Magnetic Properties: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla.
- Pulling Force: 2.2 lb pull force, perfect for secure attachments.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized for optimal performance.
- Coating: Durable Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plating for corrosion resistance.
- Adhesive: Equipped with strong 3M adhesive for easy application on various surfaces.
- Tolerance: Precisely engineered to +/-0.002" for consistent performance.
Ideal for folder enclosures, box covers, crafting projects, and more. The 3M adhesive ensures a strong bond to most materials, offering a hassle-free solution for your magnetic needs.
- Handle with care to avoid chipping or shattering.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children.
- Dispose of safely if damaged.
Our N45 Disc Magnet with 3M Adhesive combines strength, precision, and ease of use, making it a great choice for professionals and hobbyists alike.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
The magnet itself is strong enough for what I need it for but the adhesive doesn’t hold well at all and the magnet comes right off.
Wow! I'm so surprised by the strength of these small magnets! I bought them for an arts and crafts project, but they are so strong that they snap together before i can get them stuck to the project. They didn't work for me, but i am extremely impressed.
There are these door stops that have a magnet on the post (working end) of the door stop. It just doesn't seem to provide enough to hold. So I dropped three of these in on the door fixture and it seemed to help. Regardless magnets can work in a variety of applications. It may be worthwhile to have an ongoing list and to provide messaging on same.
Smaller than what I expected, but that is my fault for not checking size. However they are plenty strong and worked out well.
I put these on the back of an RGB LED Strip and installed inside my computer case. They work great! I would recommend them to anyone.