N52 Dia 1/2x1" Neodymium Cylindrical Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This cylinder magnet is plated in a NiCuNi layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The cylinder magnet is axially magnetized and the north and south poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 38 LBS. This neodymium magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 38 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
N52 cylindrical magnet
Super strong I am a commercial carpenter that was looking for a magnet to find steel studs behind 5/8" drywall these are the only ones I found that worked I ordered 6 different n52s from here all worked great for me I will never look anywhere else.