N52 Bar Magnet 2x1/4x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful bar neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This bar magnet find many applications in the printing industry as box closure magnets or as a home magnets for doors and windows.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 11 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best prices in the US magnetic production #1 on my list for supplies!
Like all of the magnets I have bought from here, very strong not toys, will pinch if not careful.
I live in a converted Bluebird Bus. I am constantly finding new uses for magnets. I have purchased magnets from quite a few different stores but haven't found any that have the strength necessary for my many applications. In the heat of an Arizona summer, many of the tapes and other "sticky" solutions slide right down the walls leaving a gooey mess. These magnets stay put!! I have them holding in Window screens, my screen door and many other uses. I highly recommend them.