N52 Cylinder Magnet Dia 1/4x1" Neodymium Magnet Cylinder Rare Earth Magnet
This cylinder magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and magnetic therapies
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers