N52 Block Magnet 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/8" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 Rare Earth
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.5 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/2" sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002 inch with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may pose hazards if swallowed
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got 6 of these to use for prop making but we had just build a bamboo wall to a wooden bar that we use as a door to block off a part of the yard for the chickens. Did not have a great way for securing the door so I put three of these magnets into the coup and three into the wooden vertical bar. Used a thin metal strip to cover them after placing into a carved out indent. Probably could have used stronger magnets but it works perfectly now and has been for the last three weeks. As always, the super fast shipping, magnets being marked for polarity, plastic separators between magnets, and perfect build are why I do all my magnet shopping from this site. Always will recommend.