N52 Block Magnets 2x1x3/16" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 32 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely