N52 Neodymium Magnet 2x1/2x1/2" Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is versatile and robust. The applications range from industrial to personal projects.
- Material: Grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth strong magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 60 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/2", i.e. the poles are on the two opposite 2x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep these magnets away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are sharp and still magnetized
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Outstanding value, have scoured the web and by far best bang for your buck
Super strong for a smaller magnet