N45 Block Magnet 1-1/2"x7/8"x5/32" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 7/8" in width, and 5/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2 x 7/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely