N52 Neodymium Magnets 3/4x1/2x1/8" Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular
This block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is great for generic magnet holding purposes. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust with applications ranging from industrial uses to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.14 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4" x 1/2" surfaces
- Plating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002 with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They’re all good quality and it was delivered in time. Thanks