N42 Disc Magnets Dia 3x1.5mm Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3mm in diameter and 1.5mm in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.55 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with the coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Strong Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic discs and ceramic disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/8"x1/8" with #6 Countersink||Go|
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
CMS Magnetics® 1” Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnet w/ TIn Storage Box
CMS Magnetics 173 LB Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Fishing Magnet MHNP 50RO Demonstration
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great magnets and plenty powerful. Used them to join some 1/4 inch pieces of wood to make a game board. They fit perfect and hold just strong enough
They are good quality and is extremely helpful