Neodymium Disc Magnet N42 7/8"x1/2" Rare Earth Epoxy Coated Disc Magnet
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 39 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 39 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Black epoxy coated.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
These N42 Disc Magnets measure 7/8" in diameter and 1/2" thick and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Our small Neodymium Disc magnets are used both in the high tech arena and at the opposite end of the spectrum by individual hobbyists, inventors & tinkerers. These Disc magnets are neodymium strength grade 42. These Disc magnets are Coated in a Nickel, copper nickel layered plating for both protection of the magnet & it gives the magnet that nice shiny silver finish. N42. Neodymium is actually an alloy consisting of the Neodymium magnetic material, iron & boron.
This Neodymium Disc Magnet was created through a sintering process. Sintering is compacting and forming a mass of material (this case an alloy) with heat or pressure but keeping it from getting to the liquefaction stage then pressing it into the final magnet shape.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems & Rare Earth Magnetics' Own Stringent QC Standards. Top Quality Best Price! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- MAGNETS COATED - Ni+Cu+Ni (nickel, copper and nickel )Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- We have staffed with a team of experienced professionals in Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets and Magnetic Assemblies. As a provider of strategic supply, we have the unique capability to meet the requests of all of our customers.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS VERY POWERFUL : These Neodymium Disc Magnets are Rare Earth Magnets w/ A Very Strong Holding Force. They are Heavy Duty Neodymium Magnets.
- TOP PRECISION: These Disc Magnets are Made better than the Industry Standard Tolerances, i.e. +/-0.002". Exacting Size Measurement Make Them Perfect For Even The Most Critical Applications.
- HANDY MAGNETS : These heavy duty permanent magnets are used in various projects at home and work. You can use them to organize your work space, kitchen, garage, lockers. It can also be used as shower curtain weight, school science projects and inventions.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Wow. Much stronger than expected!