Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth
Neodymium Disc Magnets Tiny magnets Grade N45 3/8" in diameter and 1/16" thick This Neodymium Alloy is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The pull force of this magnet is 2.1 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Pulling Force: 2.1 lbs
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Polarity Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets are just what I needed and exactly as advertised. They were packaged appropriately, arrived in good condition, and were shipped very quickly.
Great prices, fast shipping, but most important the magnets are awesome!