N42 Disc Magnet Dia 4x1" Super Strong Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 4" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Holding Power: 356 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- If damaged please dispose of completely