N42 Block Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Magnets Epoxy Coated
This powerful block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnet is great for holding purposes and it is very versatile and robust; The applications of this block magnet range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N42
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 46 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
So glad I found this place, they sell great magnets for affordable prices.