N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x1/4" Neodymium Magnet Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend. This magnet blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The north and south poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this disc magnet is about 7 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as business applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Black Epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other Neodymium Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly as Advertised. Love the Coating.
Used these just because they matched in color great product