N52 Disc Magnets Dia 3/16x1/4" Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. This small disc neodymium magnet is very powerful for its size and have many applications such as crafting and related products, like portrait frames.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.9 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely