N52 Disc Magnet Dia 3/4x1/2" Neodymium Disc Magnets w/ 40 LB Holding Power
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 40 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Came in good shape after USPS stumbled with it. I am guessing it latched onto something. LOL! Very powerful and can hurt you if not careful. Good quality. Happy with purchase.