N42 Neodymium Disc Magnets 3/4"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet (ND0425-42NM)
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in industries for holding purpose or fasteners. It is also a great item for personal projects or kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Please seek medical assistance immediately if swallowed by children or animals
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision required if handled by older kids
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Strong Neodymium Disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 at CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale. Neodymium disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS Magnetics also provides samarium cobalt disc magnets and ceramic Disc Magnets as Well.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews