Disc Magnet w/ 3M Adhesive Neodymium N52 1"x1/16" Rare Earth
This Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnet has a pull force of 6.6 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials. This adhesive is safe for most materials and is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosures, separators, and sticking any object to a magnetic surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52.
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Holding Power: 6.6 lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on the south pole
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if Adhesive Neodymium Disc Magnets join inside the digestive tract.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are exactly what I’ve been looking for, perfect for what I need!
excellent product and customer interest in making sure of complete satisfaction.
I bought these for a project I want to try to hang a few things on the wall using these so the hubby and I don't fight over stuff being hung wrong. I have not tried it yet that's why I only gave 4 stars.