N45 Small Disc Magnets Dia 5/16 x 1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N45 rare earth magnets
- Gauss Rating(Br): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.8 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This small disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like jewelry and crafting
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this small disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers and are still magnetized, if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
I painted a magnet wall... no magnets would work, so I decided to look online and found this website and ordered them. They are just perfect and are small but yet so strong... I am now loving hanging up pictures of my family and when I walk by, they do not fall down!! Excellent buy!!