N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1x1/16" w/ 3M Adhesive Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This adhesive neodymium disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend. This disc magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality systems and plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each of this adhesive neodymium magnet has a pull force of 7 Lbs. Each magnet features a 3M peel-and-stick adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials.
- Material: Neodymium Magnets, sintered rare earth magnet grade N52.
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Polarity: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder or box enclosures, crafting and other personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this adhesive disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are exactly what I’ve been looking for, perfect for what I need!
excellent product and customer interest in making sure of complete satisfaction.
I bought these for a project I want to try to hang a few things on the wall using these so the hubby and I don't fight over stuff being hung wrong. I have not tried it yet that's why I only gave 4 stars.