N52 Disc Magnets Dia 1x1/16" w/ 3M Adhesive Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This adhesive neodymium disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend. This disc magnet is made under ISO 9001 quality systems and plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each of this adhesive neodymium magnet has a pull force of 7 Lbs. Each magnet features a 3M peel-and-stick adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials.
- Material: Neodymium Magnets, sintered rare earth magnet grade N52.
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Polarity: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder or box enclosures, crafting and other personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this adhesive disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
These are exactly what I’ve been looking for, perfect for what I need!
excellent product and customer interest in making sure of complete satisfaction.
I bought these for a project I want to try to hang a few things on the wall using these so the hubby and I don't fight over stuff being hung wrong. I have not tried it yet that's why I only gave 4 stars.