Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 5/8"x1/16" (ND04172-45NM)
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 3.8 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 3.8 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything I'd expected! I think I've found my magnet home!
They were shipped with little plastic 'separators', very helpful in keeping these apart as they are very slim! Thank you!
Great packaging and the magnets polarity marked with a red felt marker (an added convenience). This is a great supplier of magnets and at a very good price. Will definitely purchase magnets from this supplier in the future.
Worked exactly the way I had hoped. Quick shipping, completely happy. These were shipped plastic spacer between each magnet which really was nice. If you are not careful, these will give you a nice pinch if you let them snap together.
These magnets are really strong. They're good for stud finders, but if that's your main purpose, you might go one notch stronger. These 5/8 x 1/16 are great!
Thank you for the magnets. You are a pleasure to work with. I'm sure we will be back.