Experience the exceptional strength of N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet with a remarkable 68.1 LB Pull Force. These cylindrical rare earth magnets, with a diameter of 7/8 inches and a thickness of 7/8 inches, provide versatility and robust magnetic capabilities. Crafted from a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend, these disc magnets are of the highest quality and adhere to patent-licensed manufacturing processes. The nickel-copper-nickel coating adds a shiny finish while protecting against corrosion. The North and South poles are situated on the flat sides, making them ideal for various applications. Whether you're involved in industrial applications, DIY projects, crafts, or need a reliable closure mechanism, these neodymium disc magnets offer a dependable solution. Explore the world of rare earth disc magnets and harness their magnetic power.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N42 Rare Earth Magnet
- Flux Density: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 68.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- While magnets can be durable, they may chip or shatter if misused. When used correctly, this disc magnet is designed to last a lifetime
- Please keep it out of reach of pacemakers and children, as magnets can interfere with pacemakers and, if swallowed, can connect through the intestines, posing a serious health risk.
- In the event of damage, please dispose of the magnet completely to ensure safety
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Wow! I've had some experience with small neodymium magnets before, but these are just eerily strong. I'm glad i bought these (2) instead of anything bigger/stronger. They will try to bite you and teach you to respect their power, but the risk of serious injury (bone crushing, amputation, etc)is small due to their max pull of 150 ish lbs. If you buy i highly recommend you find a couple feet of copper or aluminum tubing to drop them through.