Super Strong Disc Neodymium Disc Magnets N50 5/16x5/16"
This disc magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 5/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnetic alloy blend, patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized and the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This disc magnet is for industrial applications and is also a great magnet for use in personal projects as well as crafting, fridge magnets, and kids projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium magnet, Grade N50
- Flux Density (Br): 14,200 Gauss(Br) or 1.42 Tesla
- Holding Force: 10 lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely