Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet N45 3"x1/2"x1/4" w/ Countersunk
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnet also features 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws on either the north or south poles. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 31 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
High consistant quality
These magnets worked great! I used them and a knife holder where they were embedded in the wood and they worked great. I have already ordered some more.
the process went as expected
PRODUCT AS ADVERTISED, FAIR PRICE, GREAT QUALITY, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT FROM THESE FOLKS.
I tried to order these magnets from Amazon and they kept sending me south pole magnets no matter what I specified. I ended up talking with CMS rep and they couldn't understand why that was happening. I decided to order straight from CMS and not only did they get the order correct the first time, it was processed within hours and got here the 2nd day. I would absolutely buy from CMS again and would recommend others to do the same.
I was looking for something to seal closed my older oven door and was so happy at how well this magnet does the job. I used two of these and the oven has NEVER sealed as well as it does today since we moved into this house in 2005