N52 Neodymium Block Magnets 1/4x1/4x1" Bar Magnets w/ Poles on Ends
This neodymium block magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend. This magnet has its poles on two ends, i.e. 1/4" x 1/4" surfaces. This magnet is great for the industrial applications like reeds switch trigger magnets, magnet locks or keys. Moreover, this magnet can also be used in the personal projects or crafting.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: ~12 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the height, the poles are on the 1/4" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Service was awesome, they arrived much faster than anticipated