N52 Block Magnets 1x1/2x3/8" Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This block magnet is quite popular for varieties of industrial projects cross various industries.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 32 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 1x1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layers, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Excellent product. Gives a lot of confidence knowing the magnet will fulfill my needs