N52 Neodymium Block Magnets 1/4x1/4x1" Block Magnets w/ Poles On Each End
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Ratings: 14,400 Gauss
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized W/ North Pole On One End & South Pole OnThe Other End of these Neodymium Block Magnets
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/ 0.002in with coating.
- Working Temperature: Maximum working temperature of this N52 Bar Magnet is 176 F (80 C).
- Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
- These Neodymium thin rectangular magnets provide an astonishing pull of ~12 lbs and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent corrosion.
Home Uses For N52 Bar Magnets: Crafts & Model Making, Hanging Artwork, Levitation Device, POP Displays, Commercial Signage, Packaging Closures, Jewelry clasps & more
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses: Meters & Instruments, Harsh Environment Equipment, High Temperature Handling Equipment, Medical Devices, Industrial Machinery, Microphones, Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems
Magnets For Sale
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium magnets for Home use, scientific, innovation, engineering, and industry. We only provide strong top quality neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) N52 Neodymium Bar magnets under license & at the highest standards. Our neodymium N52 Block magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent Block magnets in many stock sizes.
Full Product Description:
Rare earth Block magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
These N52 Block Magnets are 1/4x1/4x1" inch long. This particular N52 Block magnet is magnetized W/ North Pole On One End & South Pole On The Other End of these Neodymium Block Magnets. They are composed of neodymium, iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel copper nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
These 1/4x1/4x1" N52 Neodymium Block magnets produce an astonishing pull of ~12 lbs. Our Neodymium N52 Block magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and furniture making, theatre design, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required.
- All neodymium Block magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep neodymium away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent license
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Apparently, I had no idea what a real magnet is. Then I got these. It's hard to explain how strong these magnets are for their size, but they are unfreakingbelievably strong! These little guys can hold up pound for pound more weight than any other magnet I have used. I'm serious though, be careful so you don't get your finger pinched or smacked when you get these near a ferrous object that they are attracted to.
This company has many options of magnets available in different sizes so look around and get what you need. These worked perfect for my engraving applications.
Perfect! just what I needed for my project. Great quality magnets. Good price and fast shipping!!
Service was awesome, they arrived much faster than anticipated