Neodymium Bar Magnets N45 4"x1/2"x1/2"
These powerful neodymium bar magnets measure 4" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this Bar magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects & Hobbies.
CMS Magnetics carries Samadrium Cobalt Bar Magnets & Ceramic Bar Magnets as well.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth Bar magnet are fragile and require extreme caution when handling Bar Magnets due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 77.5 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness of the bar magnet, the poles are on the 4" x 1/2" surfaces of the bar magnets.
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
If you are asking these questions these large Neodymium magnets may just be the answer.
How do I temporarily stick 2 materials together Neodymium magnets
How do I temporarily hold 2 curtains together Neodymium magnets
How do I temporarily stick 2 curtains together Neodymium magnets
How do I temporarily join 2 materials together Neodymium magnets
How do I hold 2 materials together Neodymium magnets
Neodymium Bar Magnets Closely Related to your search
- All Bar Magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One of mine chipped a little but man these little bugers hold tight. They told me that the thinner they are the more brittle they are so treat them like fine china and you will be ok. It is the material not CMS all neodymium magnets are like that .