This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: N52 sintered Neodymium Magnets, NdFeB by elements
- Flux Density (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Pulling Force: 2.7 Lbs.
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Perfect for the project I was working on. Fast shipping and the product was exactly as advertised.