Neodymium Disc Magnets Grade N35 Dia 6 x 5 mm (0.236 x 0.196" ) NdFeB Disc Rare Earth Magnets
This product measures 6 mm in diameter and 5 mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB disc magnets. Grade N35 Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Remanence: 12,950 Gauss or 1.295 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was surprised at how strong these magnets are for their size. I plan to build a housing for them and try for jewelry applications. So my rating is for their strength as is, and haven't done a trial run with jewelry yet. I am impressed with these so far.
These items were exactly what I was looking for. The price was great and they arrived very quick.