Neodymium Block Magnet N45 1-1/2x1/2x3/16" /w 2 #6 Countersunk Holes, Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnetic fastener. You can find lot of applications for industrial and personal projects at business and home
- Please note that this neodymium magnet is very strong and require extreme caution when handling to avoid injury due to pinching
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance immediately if the magnet is swallowed
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle this magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely since shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time ordering, have found them to be fragile and break easily.