Neodymium Block Magnet N45 1-1/2x1/2x3/16" /w 2 #6 Countersunk Holes, Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for holding purposes as a magnetic fastener. You can find lot of applications for industrial and personal projects at business and home
- Please note that this neodymium magnet is very strong and require extreme caution when handling to avoid injury due to pinching
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance immediately if the magnet is swallowed
- Not for children under 12 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle this magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely since shards may be sharp and cut fingers