N52 Disc Magnets, Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets
This powerful disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This strong disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Magnetic Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB
- Magnetic Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Magnetic Pulling Force: 2.7 Lbs.
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- MAGNETS Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- MAGNETS Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like jewelry and crafting
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If the magnets are swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Magnet shards may be sharp and cut fingers