N52 Disc Magnets, Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets
This powerful disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This strong disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
Grade N52 is very strong magnet grade available which presents the highest residual magnetic flux density and exhibits a stronger pulling force than the the grade N48 magnet of the same size. This disc magnet can be used in many industrial applications and artworks.
- Material: N52 sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.7 LBS
- Magnetic Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like jewelry and crafting
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If the magnets are swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Pulling Force 2.7 Lbs.