N52 Disc Magnets, Neodymium Disc Magnets | Small Disc Magnets
This powerful disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This strong disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
Grade N52 is very strong magnet grade available which presents the highest residual magnetic flux density and exhibits a stronger pulling force than the the grade N48 magnet of the same size. This disc magnet can be used in many industrial applications and artworks.
- Material: N52 sintered neodymium magnet, rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.7 LBS
- Magnetic Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, like jewelry and crafting
- All disc magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If the magnets are swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Perfect for the job we just completed, we have made this our "go to"