Epoxy Coated Neodymium Disc Magnet N52 Dia 1/4" x 1/16" Rare Earth Magnet
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is covered in a durable epoxy coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance and enhanced water resistance.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss and 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy Coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects, like crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if swallowed by children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers