N52 Small Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x1/16" Neodymium Magnet NdFeB Rare Earth
This disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Since neodymium magnet is very strong this small disc magnet has a 1.7 LB holding power and used in a variety of industrial applications and crafting projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these more and more often in place of screws, bolts, fasteners when quick access to interior workings of projects may be needed. They’ve never chipped or failed. As usual, use the right tool for the job. These little powerhouses are a great tool.
Love these magnets. Used them to hold canopies on R/C planes. Thin, small and strong. Product arrived quickly. Great Service.
Excellent product, fast shipping, good communications, excell end experience
Lets see. You order them, easy. They ship them, fast. You get them, quick. they work, great.