N52 Disc Magnets Dia 9/16x3/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 9/16" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. The disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 23 Lbs.
- Pole Orientations: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as for crafts and magnetic therapies
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I will definitely order again. Shipping is fast.
Purchased magnets for use in woodworking. Excellent products. Works perfectly and very dependable