N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1/4x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnets
This small neodymium disc magnet measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wonderful little magnets and plenty strong for what I need them for!
I use these little magnets for crafts and it's nice to be able to buy them in better quantities than I can find at a craft store!
My order came on time and the magnets are all in perfect condition.
Perfect product, great price, reasonable shipping. I am a repeat customer.
Faceshell is a plastic or resin mask that goes underneath a fabric upon which can be placed lenses (eyes) that are magnetically attracted to the magnets in the faceshell. Because the fabric can vary it is important to have a good attraction, especially if dropping the eye piece results in damage to it. This size is EXACTLY the perfect size for drilling a hole and supergluing the magnet into the faceshell and eye piece. The attraction between them is VERY strong. Having 4-6 pairs means you will NOT drop your eye piece and can go on being the best Spider-Man or Deadpool or whatever that you can be. The alternative to getting the 1/16" thickness magnets is NOT recommended unless you are restricted for thickness of material; the thinner magnets just have a higher chance of dropping your eye piece. Fast shipping and the magnets being marked for polarity are excellent bonus features
These little guys are very, very strong. I was really surprised that I had to slide them apart to separate them. These are simply great. I recommend them without reservation.