N52 Disc Magnet Dia 3/8 x 3/16" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnetic alloy blend, patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized. i.e. N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Dispose of the broken magnets since the sharp edges may cut fingers
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors, in high humidity, or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Great used in my curtain drops