N52 Powerful Disc Magnet Dia 2x1/8" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
This disc magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is great for holding purpose and magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, grade N52 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as physical therapy
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this NdFeb N52 disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely