This product measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in personal projects, jewelry, crafting and as well as closures in printing industry
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If the magnets are swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search