N50 Disc Magnet Dia 1x1/8" Neodymium Magnet of NdFeB Rare Earth
Disc Magnets Axially magnetized, poles on the flat ends Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, best available
This product measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 12.7 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium Magnet, Grade N50 rare
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.7 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, Parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought a few hundred magnet's from CMS and have always been 100 percent satisfied
shipped quickly, packaged well, arrived timely, will order other products as needed. Thank you.
You overachievers you. Thanks and got here early too.
Great price and super fast shipping.