N50 Disc Magnet Dia 1x1/8" Neodymium Magnet of Rare Earth Magnet ND0505-50NM
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This neodymium magnet is plated in NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as business applications.
The grade N50 magnet has a pretty strong magnet with high magnetic flux density which is higher than the N48 but less than the N52.
- Material: Sintered neodymium Magnet, Grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.7 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This disc magnet is pretty popular as a holding magnet as well as crafting and therapeutic magnet
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
CMS is a great store. Fast shipping , great product selection and fast shipping
I have bought a few hundred magnet's from CMS and have always been 100 percent satisfied
magnets just as described
shipped quickly, packaged well, arrived timely, will order other products as needed. Thank you.
You overachievers you. Thanks and got here early too.
Great price and super fast shipping.