N50 Block Magnets 1-1/2x1/4x1/4" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N50 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2x1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Handle with care. High attraction level may cause other magnets and metal objects to jump quickly.