N52 Bar Neodymium Magnet 1-1/2x1/4x1/16" Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful bar neodymium magnet measure 1-1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/16". The N and S poles are on the 1-1/2" x 1/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Great bar magnet for industry and personal projects. Lots of applications found in printing industries as box closure magnets
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great price and are perfect for my need
Price was great - received very quickly - small and powerful just what I needed! 5 stars