N45 Disc Magnet Dia 5/8x1/32" Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 1.9 lbs. This disc magnet a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and box closures.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.9 Lbs.
- Polarity: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Magnets worked perfectly for a little craft project for framing golf ball markers. Buy them they work great!